You can make a lasting difference in the life of a child!
¤ Sponsor a child. Your monthly $25.00 donation provides uniforms, school supplies and school tuition for a child who otherwise would not have access to a quality education. Change the life of a child forever!
¤ Give a one-time donation toward one of our outreach projects here. Outreach projects are designed to meet basic and practical needs of local families and their children.
- More than 400 pairs of shoes and 800 pairs of socks as students returned to school for the winter session (May 2011)
- 500 backpacks for students who walk for as long as two hours to reach school (April 2010)
- 400 blankets for children and their families who live in homes without heat or insulation (Winter 2010)
- 350 umbrellas for children walking to school during the monsoon season (Spring 2009)
- 600 sweaters for underprivileged children living in the villages of Jharkhand (Winter 2008)
¤ Give to support the nutrition program. WE have recently expanded our feeding program and currently provide a nutritious lunch to over 300 children, 6 times a week. $7.00 will feed a child for a month!
¤ Donate books. It is hard to imagine a school with no library but most village schools in India do not even have textbooks for their students. We are changing that! Join our efforts with a financial contributions through child sponsorship or book donations (email email@example.com for more information about physical book donations).
¤ Come visit! We would love for you to visit the children and schools where we are involved in Northeast India. Come for a short-term missions trip or check out Elim Bible Institute’s Internship program. Please email us if you are interested and we will send you more information.
Learn about the many ways that
have made a difference!